Getting error while running Maven Project?

Hello Friends, I am new in Maven. I have created a maven project for Android App Automation Testing. The same project working fine on my home system but it is giving me the follwoing error. I don’t understand how to resolve it. Please help to rectify it

[INFO] Scanning for projects…
[INFO]
[INFO] -------------< HannaIOTWebsite:HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject >-------------
[INFO] Building HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-resources-plugin:2.6:resources (default-resources) @ HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject —
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\AutomationWorkspace\HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject\src\main\resources
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile (default-compile) @ HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject —
[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding Cp1252, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] Compiling 3 source files to C:\AutomationWorkspace\HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject\target\classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[ERROR] No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
[INFO] 1 error
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 0.993 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-06-06T16:25:33+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile (default-compile) on project HannaIOTWebsiteTestProject: Compilation failure
[ERROR] No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Thanks for the response. As per your suggestion. I tried both but it is not working but same code running on another system on the same configuration

Find below POM file dependencies and JDK setting attachment
pom.txt (2.0 KB)

I’m going to quote part of the link that you apparently glossed over:

If you have previously installed older version(s) of JDK/JRE, un-install ALL of them. Goto “Control Panel” ⇒ (optional) “Programs” ⇒ “Programs and Features” ⇒ Un-install ALL programs begin with “Java”, such as “Java SE Development Kit …”, “Java SE Runtime …”, “Java X Update …”, and etc.

I did some additional research because of your screenshot.