How can I right click on an element in WPF?

I’m currently trying to right click on an element to bring up a Context Menu, but I currently find a way of doing this with the WinAppDriver. Doing some further looking I know the WinAppDriver hasn’t been updated for a good while now and I’m not sure how compatible it is with Appium.

Been trying to figure this out for a little bit now but I’m not 100% sure what the solution is as I’ve tried using the touch and pen options but I couldn’t get it to work. Usingthe Actions to try and use ContextClick leads to the “OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException : Currently only pen and touch pointer input source types are supported” message when getting to that part in the test.

Has anyone got any good solutions for this?

Try https://github.com/appium/appium-windows-driver#windows-click

1 Like

Sorry for the extremely late response. I wasn’t using the Windows Driver from there before, I had been using the Win App Driver and using the stuff from what you sent seems to have solved a lot of issues I’ve had for awhile. Appreciate that!

I used this solution, but it seems it is not supported anymore and I get this error message :

System.NotImplementedException : Unknown windows command ‘click’. Only startRecordingScreen,stopRecordingScreen,deleteFile,deleteFolder commands are supported.