How to click on menu items on app?

Hi All,

Can someone please suggest me how can I click on menu items present at the bottom layer of my app through automation. I am using appium webdriverio and this screen is a native screen.

I want to click on “More” option and I tried different ways to click on it but none was the success. I can able to click on other items present above on the same screen except this menu belt.

Attaching appium inspector results:

I can able to perform “tap” on More button by clicking on tap icon of appium inspector but not able to achieve that through automation.

Also got the output of driver.getPageSource():

I tried below code:
const moreBtn = await browser.findElement(‘accessibility id’, ‘“More Tab 5 of 5”]’);
await driver.elementClick(moreBtn[‘ELEMENT’]);

Error:

Can someone please tell me how can I solve this?

a bit formatted your page source. you have different content-desc: “Home Tab 1 of 5”, “Orders Tab 2 of 5” and so on.

example of code to find:

// Java

// by name
WebElement el_Home = driver.findElement(AppiumBy.androidUIAutomator("new UiSelector().descriptionMatches(\"Home.*\")"));
WebElement el_Orders = driver.findElement(AppiumBy.androidUIAutomator("new UiSelector().descriptionMatches(\"Orders.*\")"));
// by number
WebElement el_Home = driver.findElement(AppiumBy.androidUIAutomator("new UiSelector().descriptionMatches(\".*Tab 1 of 5\")"));
WebElement el_Orders = driver.findElement(AppiumBy.androidUIAutomator("new UiSelector().descriptionMatches(\".*Tab 2 of 5\")"));

Thanks for giving me the direction. I solved by:
const xPath="//*[contains(@content-desc, ‘More’)]";
await driver.findElement(‘xpath’, xPath);

Same issue not able to resolve …can you help me out