How to get the element of a button?

Hi,
I am testing Facebook app. When clicking on “Message” button it opens Messenger app and ask to login with an account. I need to click on this “CONTINUE WITH …” button but I can’t identify this element (see screenshot of Inspector).
So I print the source_page in order to find something, but I didn’t find anything. Here is the source code:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<hierarchy index="0" class="hierarchy" rotation="0" width="720" height="1344">
	<android.widget.FrameLayout index="0" package="com.facebook.orca" class="android.widget.FrameLayout" text="" checkable="false" checked="false" clickable="false" enabled="tru
e" focusable="false" focused="false" long-clickable="false" password="false" scrollable="false" selected="false" bounds="[0,491][720,1344]" displayed="true">
		<android.widget.FrameLayout index="0" package="com.facebook.orca" class="android.widget.FrameLayout" text="" checkable="false" checked="false" clickable="false" enabled="t
rue" focusable="false" focused="false" long-clickable="false" password="false" scrollable="false" selected="false" bounds="[0,491][720,1344]" displayed="true">
			<android.widget.FrameLayout index="0" package="com.facebook.orca" class="android.widget.FrameLayout" text="" resource-id="android:id/content" checkable="false" checked="
false" clickable="false" enabled="true" focusable="false" focused="false" long-clickable="false" password="false" scrollable="false" selected="false" bounds="[0,491][720,1344]
" displayed="true">
				<android.view.ViewGroup index="0" package="com.facebook.orca" class="android.view.ViewGroup" text="Sesión iniciada como: John Doe" content-desc="Sesión iniciada
 como: Gabrielle Barbe" checkable="false" checked="false" clickable="false" enabled="true" focusable="false" focused="false" long-clickable="false" password="false" scrollable
="false" selected="false" bounds="[0,491][720,1344]" displayed="true" />
			</android.widget.FrameLayout>
</hierarchy>

Can you help please?

1 Like

can you put inspector on the “continuar como…” and take screenshoot.

ps. in

it show your name. if you don’t want show ,hidden it.