How to make test application installed in real device

Dear All,

I’m beginner in using Appium.

I try to configure Appium and to run my test (only capabilities).

I have always problems like :smile:

info: [debug] Error: Could not initialize ideviceinstaller; make sure it is installed and works on your system
at [object Object].IOS.getIDeviceObj (/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios.js:909:13)
at [object Object].IOS.installToRealDevice (/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios.js:856:32)
at /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:607:21
at /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:246:17
at iterate (/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:146:13)
at /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:157:25
at /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:248:21
at /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:612:34
at [object Object]. (/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios.js:1527:14)
at /Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:890:21
at [object Object]._onTimeout (/Applications/Appium.app/Contents/Resources/node_modules/appium/lib/devices/ios/ios-log.js:166:7)
at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:119:15)
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:33,“value”:{“message”:“A new session could not be created. (Original error: Could not initialize ideviceinstaller; make sure it is installed and works on your system)”,“origValue”:“Could not initialize ideviceinstaller; make sure it is installed and works on your system”},“sessionId”:null}
info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session 500 16312.085 ms - 300

error: Log capture did not start in a reasonable amount of time

error: Could not initialize ideviceinstaller; make sure it is installed and works on your system
error: Failed to start an Appium session, err was: Error: Could not initialize ideviceinstaller; make sure it is installed and works on your system

Could you please help me to resolve this problem.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Install ideviceinstaller using brew install ideviceinstaller will resolve this issue.

Thank you very much i succed to resolve this problem. I used:
• brew update
• brew doctor
• brew install –HEAD ideviceinstaller
and :
• sudo chown –R $ (whoami) /usr/local

best regards!