How to run Parallel Tests on iOS 9.2 and iOS 10?

Hey everyone. I was using Appium 1.5.3 to run parallel tests on real devices. Put XCode7.3 as active, set each device to run on their own specific appium port and to have their specific tmp folder, no issues here, they run ok. Now with iOS 10, I need to make iOS 10 devices run in parallel in my farm as well. My concern with this is that iOS 10 tests must run with XCUITEST and not Instruments, this implies that I must use XCode8. However, I can’t run set each appium session to use a different XCode version (at least I did not find anything about it). So here is my question, how should I run tests in Instruments (XCode7) andXCUITEST (XCode8) in parallel? Is there a way to set a different XCode app for each appium server? Or must I create a virtual machine to run one of the XCode versions and the appium instances relatives to that version?

Thanks in advance!

DIdn’t find anything here related to my question. They say that you can run in parallel, but not with different xcode versions needed in different devices.