Io.appium.settings not appears in adb list packages

Hi everyone!
I am setting up an emulator in a Jenkins pipeline in a docker container to run interface tests (with python) with the Appium tool. I install Appium and create an emulator. The problem I have is that in the adb packages list does not appear io.appium.settings but I install it like this sudo npm install io.appium.settings -g and check that it is well installed in the path /usr/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/io.appium.settings . After that I raise the emulator and when I go to launch the appium tests I get the following error:

• UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Error executing adbExec. Original error: ‘Command ‘/home/jenkins/workspace/Test/Appium/adb -P 5037 -s emulator-5554 install -g /usr/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/io.appium.settings/apks/settings_apk-debug.apk’ exited with code 1’; Command output: adb: failed to install /usr/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/io.appium.settings/apks/settings_apk-debug.apk: at getResponseForW3CError (/usr/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/errors.js:804:9) at asyncHandler (/usr/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-base-driver/lib/protocol/protocol.js:380:37)

when tests do this command adb -P 5037 -s emulator-5554 install -g .

I have tried to launch the command adb -P 5037 -s emulator-5554 install -g before execute the tests, putting the directory directly like this adb -P 5037 -s emulator-5554 install /usr/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/io.appium.settings/apks/settings_apk-debug.apk but after exceeding the timeout that I have configured “adbExecTimeout”: “50000”, “androidInstallTimeout”: “600000” it ends up failing.

How can I install a package without it being in the package listing or how can I fix this error? I am out of ideas

Appium version : 1.22.1

Emulator technical data:

• Android Version 7.1 (API 25)
  • build-tools;25.0.0
  • platforms;android-25
  • system-images;android-25;google_apis;armeabi-v7a (I use this image because in pipeline with docker i read in documentation that acceleration hardware is not possible with x86 or x86_64)

Adb Version:

• Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.41 Version 31.0.3-7562133

Docker :

• Java: 11-openjdk
  • Python: 3.7

Thanks so much for your help!