iOS app in real device auto crash on startup

I am trying to run a script on real device,but when i start appium i get the below error log and application opens up in my real device and autocrashes in a second.
“”
info: [debug] [INST STDERR] Instruments Trace Error : Target failed to run: Permission to debug com.lexisnexis.legal.mobile.LexisAdvance.production was denied. The app must be signed with a development identity (e.g. iOS Developer).

info: [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW ] Feb 19 12:20:09 S-Rajarajan-Cognizants-iPhone com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (UIKitApplication:com.lexisnexis.legal.mobile.LexisAdvance.production[0xe1e][186]) : Service exited due to signal: Killed: 9
info: [debug] [INSTSERVER] Instruments exited with code 253
info: [debug] Killall instruments
info: [debug] Instruments crashed on startup
info: [debug] We exceeded the number of retries allowed for instruments to successfully start; failing launch
info: [debug] Stopping iOS log capture
info: [debug] Running ios sim reset flow
info: [debug] Killing the simulator process
info: [debug] Killall iOS Simulator

error: Failed to start an Appium session, err was: Error: Instruments crashed on startup
“”

Help required asap

info: [debug] [INST STDERR] Instruments Trace Error : Target failed to run: Permission to debug com.lexisnexis.legal.mobile.LexisAdvance.production was denied. The app must be signed with a development identity (e.g. iOS Developer).

Notice that If you wanna automate your IOS app it must be signed with the Developer Identity.It must contain Provisioning profile.“A valid iOS Development Distribution Certificate and Provisioning Profile are necessary to test on real device”
you may check here https://developer.apple.com/legacy/library/documentation/ToolsLanguages/Conceptual/YourFirstAppStoreSubmission/TestYourApponManyDevicesandiOSVersions/TestYourApponManyDevicesandiOSVersions.html
The above you had a message shows that it doesn’t contain dev. identity.Please ask your provider…!!!

The similar issue i’m facing with my IOS app…
Some times my app crashes while automating , again i need to install it through iTunes and then working fine.
Any Suggestions?

@bhaskar

The app is code signed and it has been provisioned profile with the device as well… The app launches and crashes.
Ok assuming that dev id is incorrect,i tried in simulator and same is happening in simulator as well and below log is displayed( i have given only the main error,if required il give the entire log)

info: [debug] [INST STDERR] Instruments Trace Error : Target failed to run: Failed looking up pid of launched process

Note:
Iam trying on iOS8.1 devices and simulators.
Any limitations let me know