IOS Real device: The app must be signed with a development identity

Hi,

I am new with IOS app testing.

I am trying to launch a basic test in order to verify the installation and the launching of an App…
The App is well installed but cannot be launched.

By browsing the web, I understand that I need to get the App signed with a Development Certificate.

As I received only the .ipa, I need your help to know what I need to ask to the developers in order to have an app that can be tested on several IOS devices?

Using noma, I was able to retrieve this bellow information about the App profile/signature:

The Appium logs are:
info: [debug] [INST STDERR] Instruments Trace Error : Target failed to run: Permission to debug com.appName.appbeta was denied. The app must be signed with a development identity (e.g. iOS Developer).
info: [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW ] Jul 6 16:14:33 iPhone SpringBoard[58] : Application ‘UIKitApplication:com.appName.appbeta[0x24f7]’ exited abnormally via signal.
info: [debug] [INSTSERVER] Instruments exited with code 253
info: [debug] Killall instruments
info: [debug] Instruments crashed on startup
info: [debug] We exceeded the number of retries allowed for instruments to successfully start; failing launch
info: [debug] Stopping iOS log capture
info: [debug] Running ios sim reset flow
info: [debug] Killing the simulator process
info: [debug] Killing any other simulator daemons
info: [debug] Killall iOS Simulator
info: [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW ] Jul 6 16:14:33 iPhone DTServiceHub[220] : Could not create service named com.apple.instruments.server.services.processcontrol.posixspawn
error: Failed to start an Appium session, err was: Error: Instruments crashed on startup

CONFIGURATION:

• Ios app format = .ipa
  • Appium 1.4.13
  • XCode 7.3.1
  • language JAVA with Eclipse (But I don’t think it’s relevant for the issue)

Thanks for you help.

Try steps mentioned in https://help.testobject.com/docs/guides/appium-osx-ios/