Java-client version 5.0.0 has been released.
There are 9 BETA versions have been released sinse Dec’16 and the list of changes is really long. General differences from v4.x:
- Java 8
- Support of Selenium 3.x
- Support of UIAtomator 2.0
- Support of iOS XCUIT automation
- Support of Windows automation.
- Enhanced Page object model.
- removal of legacy/invalid methods
The list of latest changes:
- [REFACTOR] [BREAKING CHANGE] 5.0.0 finalization. Removal of obsolete code. #660
- [ENHANCEMENT] Enable nativeWebTap setting for iOS. #658
getCurrentPackagewas added. #657
toggleTouchIDEnrollmentwas added. #659
- [BUG FIX] The clearing of existing actions/parameters after perform is invoked. #663
[BUG FIX] #669 missed parameters of the
- [BUG FIX] ByAll was re-implemented. #680
- [BUG FIX] [BREAKING CHANGE] The issue of compliance with Selenium grid 3.x was fixed. This change is breaking because now java_client is compatible with appiun server v>=1.6.5. Issue report #655. FIX #682
- [BUG FIX] issues related to latest Selenium changes were fixed. Issue report #696. Fix: #699.
[UPDATE] Dependency update
selenium-javawas updated to 3.5.x
org.apache.commons-lang3was updated to 3.6
org.springframework.spring-contextwas updated to 4.3.10.RELEASE
[ENHANCEMENT] Update of the touch ID enroll method. The older
It is recoomended to use
The next expected version is 5.1.0. There is the scope of pended pull-requests and issues.
UPD: Release 5.0.1
UPD 2: Release 5.0.2