Mac Desktop Version 1.0.2-beta.2 (1.0.2-beta.2) - Can't find Android_Home at all

Hi,

I recently downloaded the new Desktop version and have been unable to get an Android server up and running. I’m constantly getting the error below when I start my session:

An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not find adb Please set the ANDROID_HOME environment variable with the Android SDK root directory path.

I’ve run appium-doctor --android on the command line and all looks well as seen below:

info AppiumDoctor Appium Doctor v.1.4.2
    info AppiumDoctor ### Diagnostic starting ###
    info AppiumDoctor  ✔ The Node.js binary was found at: /usr/local/bin/node
    info AppiumDoctor  ✔ Node version is 7.10.0
    info AppiumDoctor  ✔ ANDROID_HOME is set to: /Users/test/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-   macosx
info AppiumDoctor  ✔ JAVA_HOME is set to: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home
info AppiumDoctor  ✔ adb exists at: /Users/test/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/platform-tools/adb
info AppiumDoctor  ✔ android exists at: /Users/test/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/tools/android
info AppiumDoctor  ✔ emulator exists at: /Users/test/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-macosx/tools/emulator
info AppiumDoctor  ✔ Bin directory of $JAVA_HOME is set
info AppiumDoctor ### Diagnostic completed, no fix needed. ###
info AppiumDoctor 
info AppiumDoctor Everything looks good, bye!
info AppiumDoctor 

I have seen other people reporting similar issues but to resolve it they just have to set their home variable. However, my home variable is set so I’m really not sure what else to try.

Thanks