Main Activity on different laptops

We have an app where we have an onboarding flow after first opening the app
So if the user first time installed the app and opened it - we will redirect him to the onborading flow. Next time the user open the app he will be redirected to the home page.
In my autotests, if I want to avoid this onboarding flow I’m using MainActivity in this way

@BeforeEach
public void preSetup() {
    Activity activity = new Activity("com.dkveuroservice.mobileappkit", "com.dkveuroservice.mobileappkit.MainActivity");
    ((AndroidDriver) AppiumInit.getAppiumDriver()).startActivity(activity);

}

And everything was okay. But right now this main activity doesn’t work for me with this error - org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Cannot start the ‘com.dkveuroservice.mobileappkit’ application. Consider checking the driver’s troubleshooting documentation. Original error: Cannot start the ‘com.dkveuroservice.mobileappkit’ application. Consider checking the driver’s troubleshooting documentation. Original error: Activity name ‘.com.dkveuroservice.mobileappkit.MainActivity’ used to start the app doesn’t exist or cannot be launched! Make sure it exists and is a launchable activity
But in the same time this main activity work for my developer and he can run my autotests on his laptop. How is ti possible?