Mock_location how to deny io.appium.settings to use different app

Hello,
I’m new to Appium framework and I faced issue with mock location. I have external application that is mocking for my tests. In Appium logs I can see there is adb command that allows io.appium.settings package to mock location

[debug] [ADB] Running 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s xxxxxx shell appops set io.appium.settings android\:mock_location allow'

This cause in Debug options to set Appium Settings as mock location application and overwrote my selected application. Can I prevent it some how? I’m testing on Android 9 Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note10. My phones are not rooted and I can’t do this operation. Appium is in version 1.15.0
I will be grateful for advice in this topic.

I could not find anything in caps to disable this behavior. However, as a workaround, you can set your preferred mock app back again.

driver.execute_script('mobile: shell', {'command': 'appops set', 'args':'<your-mock-app-packge>\:mock_location allow'})

@pr4bh4sh thank you, yes I will use it. I thought maybe we have some power to modify this setting.