Need support about xcodeOrgId and ios automate

I’m looking for a toolkit to:

1. open some native ios apps and third party apps(Safar, Facebook for example)
  2. scroll the app and take a fullpage screenshot
  3. send back screenshot to desktop and upload

Maybe Appium is a solution.
Now I’m connecting my iPhone and write a simple testcase with webdriver.io:
`
const { remote } = require(‘webdriverio’);

// iOS
const capabilities = {
‘platformName’: ‘iOS’,
‘appium:automationName’: ‘XCUITest’,
‘appium:deviceName’: ‘iPhone’,
‘appium:platformVersion’: ‘11.3’,
‘appium:udid’: ‘{Indentifier shown on xCode device info area}’,
‘appium:xcodeOrgId’: ‘{my apple id login account}’,
‘appium:xcodeSigningId’: ‘Apple Developer’,
// ‘appium:xcodeSigningId’: ‘iPhone Developer’,
‘appium:showXcodeLog’: true,
};

const wdOpt = {
host: ‘localhost’,
port: 4723,
logLevel: ‘info’,
capabilities,
};

async function runTest() {
const driver = await remote(wdOpt);
try {
const batteryItem = await driver.$(’//*[@text=“Battery”]’);
await batteryItem.click();
} finally {
await driver.pause(5000);
await driver.deleteSession();
}
}

runTest().catch(console.error);
`
But I just got the following errors:

2023-12-20T12:50:28.718Z ERROR webdriver: Request failed with status 500 due to unknown error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 70. This usually indicates an issue with the local Xcode setup or WebDriverAgent project configuration or the driver-to-platform version mismatch. Consider checking the WebDriverAgent configuration guide for real iOS devices at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md.. Make sure you follow the tutorial at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md. Try to remove the WebDriverAgentRunner application from the device if it is installed and reboot the device.
2023-12-20T12:50:28.719Z ERROR webdriver: unknown error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 70. This usually indicates an issue with the local Xcode setup or WebDriverAgent project configuration or the driver-to-platform version mismatch. Consider checking the WebDriverAgent configuration guide for real iOS devices at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md.. Make sure you follow the tutorial at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md. Try to remove the WebDriverAgentRunner application from the device if it is installed and reboot the device.
    at getErrorFromResponseBody (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/webdriver/build/utils.js:195:12)
    at NodeJSRequest._request (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/webdriver/build/request/index.js:193:23)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at async startWebDriverSession (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/webdriver/build/utils.js:64:20)
    at async Function.newSession (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/webdriver/build/index.js:19:45)
    at async remote (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected][email protected]/node_modules/webdriverio/build/index.js:45:22)
    at async runTest (/Users/amir/Documents/email simulation/simulate-mobile/src/index.ts:23:18)
Error: Failed to create session.
An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 70. This usually indicates an issue with the local Xcode setup or WebDriverAgent project configuration or the driver-to-platform version mismatch. Consider checking the WebDriverAgent configuration guide for real iOS devices at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md.. Make sure you follow the tutorial at https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver/blob/master/docs/real-device-config.md. Try to remove the WebDriverAgentRunner application from the device if it is installed and reboot the device.
    at startWebDriverSession (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/webdriver/build/utils.js:69:15)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at async Function.newSession (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected]/node_modules/webdriver/build/index.js:19:45)
    at async remote (file:///Users/amir/Documents/email%20simulation/simulate-mobile/node_modules/.pnpm/[email protected][email protected]/node_modules/webdriverio/build/index.js:45:22)
    at async runTest (/Users/amir/Documents/email simulation/simulate-mobile/src/index.ts:23:18)
sh: line 0: fg: no job control
 ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1.

and the log is streaming out repeatly. And my versions:
xCode: 13.2.1
xcuitest: 5.12.2
iPhone: ios 11.3

My question is

1. Is xcodeOrgId necessary and must be the “teamId” of Apple Developer Program? Does that mean I have to pay $99 first ? I have tried Apple ID and it didn’t work.
  2. It seems Appium can’t automate on thirty party app. Does system api calls can fulfill my requirements.
  1. you must have developer cert to run tests on real iOS devices
  2. you can automate third-party apps with some limitations that apps have. For example:
  • internal WebView may be not available to debug/interact
  • no IDs available. most generate them with debug builds only
  • you may be restricted to make screenshot
  • you may be restricted to interact with app