No route found for /status

Hi everyone I’m getting below erro, while running from Java. Attached dependency also!please help me out 1659947021835884668881563335067|375x500

1 Like

which appium version do you use?
did you updated to java-client 8.1.1 recently?

Hi! I’m having the same issue.
java-client 8.1.1
Appium 1.22.3

basically (not sure about the exact versions), all appium servers under version 2.x.x start with default server endpoint /wd/hub/ so all appium server calls should start with that endpoint.
for all java clients versions under 8 (I think, I personally used to work with 7.6.0), if you start the appium server programmatically using AppiumServiceBuilder, the default endpoint will be /wd/hub/ as well.

the new versions.
from appium 2, the default endpoint is empty meaning, instead of /wd/hub/ you’ll just have /
and the new java client version are compatible with the new appium 2 versions so the default endpoint will be /

since you run appium 1.22.3 the server starts with the default endpoint of /wd/hub/ but your java client call the endpoint /

to solve this, just use .withArgument(GeneralServerFlag.BASEPATH, “/wd/hub/”) in you AppiumServiceBuilder or, if you want you could also upgrade to appium 2.

1 Like

Hi , I’m getting the same error, and not able to resolve it , could you please help me , i am stucked with the same error since two days. using appium java client 8.5.1 and appium server v2.0.0-rc.3 i am using. but when i am starting the server it shows me inside the eclipse “Welcome to Appium v1.22.3
Non-default server args:
address: 127.0.0.1
Appium REST http interface listener started on 127.0.0.1:4723” and After that getting this “No route found for /status”.

1 Like

I have the same Issue

How to replace /wd/hub/ by / In appium 2

String host =“127.0.0.1”;
int port = 4723;
service = AppiumDriverLocalService.buildService(new AppiumServiceBuilder()
.usingDriverExecutable(new File(NodePath))
.withAppiumJS(new File(AppiumMainJS_path))
.withIPAddress(host)
.usingPort(port)
.withArgument("")
.withLogFile(new File(“E:\Automation\AppiumLog.txt”)));