Not able to Launch .app in Simulator which generated with xcode

Hi,
Im started working on Appium for iOS in simulator. I have tried with WebDrvier Agent IntegrationApp with .app, it is working fine in simulator i can be able to Launch IntegrationApp & can able to automate. Unfourtuantely when i tried with .app for my different app which was generated by choosing correct provisioning profile ID, Developer ID im not able to Launch App. .app is installing in Simulator but when im trying to Launch app gets open & closed within a second.

Im keeps on receivign below error:
[XCUITest] Sending createSession command to WDA
[JSONWP Proxy] Proxying [POST /session] to [POST http://localhost:8100/session] with body: {“desiredCapabilities”:{“bundleId”:“com.use2pay.arrangement”,“arguments”:[],“environment”:{},“shouldWaitForQuiescence”:true,“shouldUseTestManagerForVisibilityDetection”:false,“maxTypingFrequency”:60,“shouldUseSingletonTestManager”:true}}
[JSONWP Proxy] Got response with status 200: {“value”:“Failed to launch com.use2pay.arrangement application”,“sessionId”:“B3A594B8-3FE7-4426-8FEF-51C2804B2B85”,“status”:13}
[XCUITest] Failed to create WDA session. Retrying…
[BaseDriver] Event ‘wdaSessionAttempted’ logged at 1507253107741 (09:25:07 GMT+0800 (+08))
[XCUITest] Sending createSession command to WDA
[JSONWP Proxy] Proxying [POST /session] to [POST http://localhost:8100/session] with body: {“desiredCapabilities”:{“bundleId”:“com.use2pay.arrangement”,“arguments”:[],“environment”:{},“shouldWaitForQuiescence”:true,“shouldUseTestManagerForVisibilityDetection”:false,“maxTypingFrequency”:60,“shouldUseSingletonTestManager”:true}}

Can any one please guide me how to resolve this issue. Is there any way to generate .app / .ipa file for our own project. Do i need source code to generate build with WebDriverAgentLib?

Please guide me to work on it.

Desired Capabilities which im using to install & launch .app in simulator:

{
“appium-version”:“1.7.1”,
“platformName”: “iOS”,
“platformVersion”: “11.0”,
“app”: “/Users/deepikaramasamy/Documents/SA/sa-native-mobile-automation/src/test/java/resources/testData/HelloSingapore.app”,
“deviceName”: “iPhone 7”,
“noReset”: false,
“udid”: “9224D2B4-C4AB-4BE3-886B-3095927CE736”,
“automationName”: “XCUITest”,
“xcodeOrgId”:“W8 Tech Limited”,
“xcodeSigningId”:“iPhone Developer”,
“showXcodeLog”:“true”,
“useNewWDA”:“false”,
“usePrebuiltWDA”:“false”
}

i have same issue. Did you solve deepirms2619?
xcode 9