Not able to open Youtube app through bundle id in Android

Hi Team,

I am trying to open youtube android app through automation tool which is written in c# and I am trying to open it through its bundle id and getting below error

Exception: OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to resolve the launchable activity of ‘com.google.android.youtube’. Original error: priority=0 preferredOrder=0 match=0x108000 specificIndex=-1 isDefault=true
com.google.android.youtube/.app.honeycomb.Shell$HomeActivity
at OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriver.UnpackAndThrowOnError(Response errorResponse, String commandToExecute)
at OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary2 parameters) at Leapwork.Mobile.Appium.Queries.Applications.AppiumMobileActivateApplicationQuery2.Execute(TExecutor executor) in C:\CodeSetUp\Main\Mobile\Appium\Leapwork.Mobile.Appium\Queries\Applications\AppiumMobileActivateApplicationQuery.cs:line 29 AppiumMobileActivateApplicationQuery`2.Execute => MobileAutomationLogAdapter.Error => Log.Leapwork.Common.Global.Logging.ILog.Error

Kindly guide me

the bundle id of youtube android app is - com.google.android.youtube