Page Load Strategy for Android Application

Hi Team,

I want to set page loading strategy in android mobile application. Is there any other way to set page loading strategy instead of Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait, Fluent Wait & Thread Sleep? Is there any other way to see that operation would be performing on the page after page loaded completely without use those four type of wait function (Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait, Fluent Wait & Thread Sleep)?

Thankyou for giving the answer.
I want to know that In Android Application, How we can find that after page loaded completely, driver would be start to perform operations ?
Is it default nature of Appium like- Firstly page would be load completely then driver would be start to doing operations on application ? If it is not default nature then what function we can add that After page load completely then driver will start to work on application.

For eg: I have one Android Mobile Application. I have put Explicit Wait/Implicit Wait on some elements but Client is asking that how you are identifying that you are moving/doing work on that page after page fully loaded ?

There is one setting that might stop Appium to start execute element search while app doing some animation → Slow performance after playing songs on Spotify - #4 by Aleksei

But in general there is NO event in native apps that screen completed to load like with Web.

Just check what you need. If your app loading some data on some screen and you need them then you need implement logic to wait this data.