Playback problems with Tidal

Hey! I am building an app that does play music with different players (spotify, apple, amazon, tidal, deezer).
It works wonders for all Tidal. First I was loggin in and it was playing good. Now they’ve added an antibot check so I am launching the app straight to the main activity which is:
com.aspiro.wamp.MainActivity
When I do that it correctly starts in the already logged app and does all the required things but at the moment of playing, when you tap the play or shuffle buttons, no playback starts.
Anyone can help me with this?

device.StartActivity(“com.aspiro.tidal”, “com.aspiro.wamp.MainActivity”);

var myprofileButton = wait.Until(SeleniumExtras.WaitHelpers.ExpectedConditions.ElementIsVisible(By.Id("com.aspiro.tidal:id/myProfile")));
                    myprofileButton.Click();

Task.Delay(2000).Wait();

// Click the second icon in the list
                     var iconXPath = "(//android.widget.ImageView[@resource-id='com.aspiro.tidal:id/icon'])[2]";
                    var iconElement = wait.Until(SeleniumExtras.WaitHelpers.ExpectedConditions.ElementIsVisible(By.XPath(iconXPath)));
                      iconElement.Click();
                  device.Log.Info("Clicked on the second icon.");

Task.Delay(7000).Wait();

// Click the search button
                    var mySearchButton = wait.Until(SeleniumExtras.WaitHelpers.ExpectedConditions.ElementIsVisible(By.Id("com.aspiro.tidal:id/action_search")));
                    mySearchButton.Click();
                   device.Log.Info("Clicked on the search button.");

Task.Delay(7000).Wait();

//  Enter the search keyword
                     new Actions(device).SendKeys(device.Play.Keyword).Perform();
                   device.Log.Info($"Entered search keyword: {device.Play.Keyword}");

Task.Delay(7000).Wait();

// Click on the search result
                   new TouchAction(device)
                     .Press(300, 135)
                      .Release()
                      .Perform();
                   device.Log.Info("Clicked on the search result.");

Task.Delay(7000).Wait();

// Click the shuffle play button
                     var playTidalPlaylistButton = wait.Until(SeleniumExtras.WaitHelpers.ExpectedConditions.ElementIsVisible(By.Id("com.aspiro.tidal:id/shufflePlayButton")));
                    playTidalPlaylistButton.Click();
                    device.Log.Info("Clicked on the shuffle play button.");

Task.Delay(10000).Wait();

Really thanks