Problems installing vendor app to run on real iphone device with error code 253

Hi i’ve already automated my test case for Android and now i’ve moved on to the Apple platform.
I’m coding it in Visualstudio in C#, and i’m making the call to appium on the Mac with the iphone connected.

Currently i’m able to contact the appium server on the mac but i’m having trouble installing the app.

Currently here are the things i dont quite understand and some of my questions

1.Can i use ipa file when installing on device. I know you cant use it on the installation for the simulator
is this the same thing for the device also, because i’m using an ipa file. I can get an .app file from our
vendor if need be so that not a problem
2.This is an app that a vendor created for us. I believe that we have development provisioning profile for
the app, currently when i go to our dev account its all expired, do i need to create a new one or create one
locally on xcode.
3. How does the web driver come into play when installing on real device. I"m confused. Do i just need to
open the webdriver project from the appium package content into Xcode. What are the necessary
things that i need to do to be able to install and run app and do i sign our it using. Some directions i see people
configuring the web driver agent and other videos both the agent and runner. Do I configure it using our development provisioning profile, or can i create any provisioning profile to run against it even thought its an not an app i created .
4. Does the webdriver has to be installed on any device that we run our test against

Here is my capabilities

capabilities.SetCapability(MobileCapabilityType.PlatformName, “iOS”);
capabilities.SetCapability(MobileCapabilityType.PlatformVersion, “11.4”);
capabilities.SetCapability(MobileCapabilityType.Udid, “6496e0c147cd76ee44a328e1adc2eaa4xxxxxxx”);
capabilities.SetCapability(MobileCapabilityType.AutomationName, “XCUITest”);
capabilities.SetCapability(MobileCapabilityType.DeviceName, “Iphone”);
capabilities.SetCapability(“xcodeOrgId”, “XXXXXXXXXX”);
capabilities.SetCapability(“xcodeSigningId”, “iPhone Developer”);
capabilities.SetCapability(MobileCapabilityType.App, “/Users//xxxx//Desktop//MobileApp//xxxxx.ipa”);

here is the error message that i’m getting
""An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not install app:
‘Command ‘ios-deploy --id 6496e0c147cd76ee44a328e1adc2eaa48fd98c02 --bundle
/var/folders/v3/c1fgqv951g9g2s9_9wt_0ldm0000gp/T/2018514-1252-18xh2b0.gm4x/Payload/FIPhone.app’ exited with code 253’

Thanks for any response and answers i may recieve. I’ve been working on this problem the last 4 days.