Ruby gem installation for Appium

I have installed appium and ruby gems successfully. When I go to support file by using cmd and run arc following happens:
1…arc - i face no problem
2…available_contexts : following two displays : “NATIVE_APP”, …“WEBVIEW_com.ionicframework.second531295”
3… driver.set_context ‘WEBVIEW_com.ionicframework.second531295’
4. driver.source
this command gives me error :Nokogiri::XML::SyntaxError: Premature end of data in tag html line 1
from C:/Ruby21-x64/lib/ruby/gems/2.1.0/gems/nokogiri-1.6.3.1-x64-mingw32/lib/nok
ogiri/xml/document.rb:55:in `read_memory’
i have installed and uninstalled nokogiri multiple times still this error exists. Any help ?

Try driver.get_source That error means nokogiri doesn’t like the web html. The get_source method avoids the additional processing and returns the string even if it’s malformed.

Thanks for your help. I tried driver.get_source method, but I am not still able to proceed. Its giving the error as : "<style type=“text/css”>@charset “UTF-8”;[ng\:cl
oak],[ng-cloak],[data-ng-cloak],[x-ng-cloak],.ng-cloak,.x-ng-cloak,.ng-hide:not(
.ng-hide-animate){display:none !important;}ng\:form{display:block;}\n The views will be rendered in the directive below\n
Templates are in the /templates folder (but you could also\n have templates inli
ne in this html file if you’d like).\n -->\n <ion-nav-view class="view-co…etc

That’s not an error in appium, it’s the value being returned when you request the source. For some reason your webpage isn’t rendering.