Running 3rd party .ipa from Appium on OSX 11.5 and Xcode 7.3

Hi,
What I’m trying to do is get the ability to use UI automation of iOS device (9.3).
For that purpose I’ll use appium of course which requires under iOS settings to specify the path of the .ipa of the application that need to be automated.

I have an apple Developer ID already and I had enabled the “developer” settings from menu on my device and enabled the UI Automation option.

My problems started when I ran appium with that 3rd part .ipa (Netflix 8.6 in my case) and I got:

<Warning>: Bootstrapping failed for <FBApplicationProcess: 0x128870970; com.netflix.Netflix; pid: -1> [iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 6 14:51:05 PeerApp-iPad SpringBoard[54] <Warning>: [FBSystemService] Error launching com.netflix.Netflix: Unspecified (1) [iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 6 14:51:05 PeerApp-iPad SpringBoard[54] <Warning>: [FBSystemService] Error launching com.netflix.Netflix: Unspecified (1) [iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 6 14:51:05 PeerApp-iPad SpringBoard[54] <Warning>: Application 'UIKitApplication:com.netflix.Netflix[0x439a]' exited due to FairPlay failure.

I understood that there is an issue with running .ipa for development that wasn’t created by me with a different provisioning profile, and that it’s possible to resign it in order to have that ability.

Hopping it will help me I followed this manual to resign the .ipa :
http://dev.mlsdigital.net/posts/how-to-resign-an-ios-app-from-external-developers/
With an iPhone Developer Certificate of a Development Provisioning Profile that I created for my Developer ID, then I start failing on:

`[iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 7 08:15:02 PeerApp-iPad installd[47] : 0x16e087000 -[MIInstaller performInstallationWithError:]: Installing

[iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 7 08:15:02 PeerApp-iPad profiled[134] : (Note ) MC: Provisioning profiles changed

[iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 7 08:15:02 PeerApp-iPad securityd[93] : secTaskDiagnoseEntitlements MISSING keychain entitlements: no stored taskRef found

[iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 7 08:15:02 PeerApp-iPad securityd[93] : secTaskDiagnoseEntitlements MISSING keychain entitlements: no stored taskRef found
[iOSLog] [IOS_SYSLOG_ROW] Jun 7 08:15:02 PeerApp-iPad installd[47] : SecTrustEvaluate [leaf IssuerCommonName SubjectCommonName]

`

Please advice…