Scroll Horizontal to element

Hi
I have an element that I would like to scroll to it, it’s on the bar of my app.
The thing is that element is not visible at the start since I need to scroll to it, so I tried to use :

getDriver().findElement(MobileBy.AndroidUIAutomator("new UiScrollable(new UiSelector().scrollable(true)).setAsHorizontalList().setSwipeDeadZonePercentage(10).scrollIntoView(new UiSelector().text(\""+textToSearch+"\"))")).click();

but it doesn’t seems to scroll to the element, so what you suggest me to do in that case?
Thank you

possibly you have several scroll views?

if you look into your code new UiSelector().scrollable(true) = take first scroll view.

yes that is right i need the first one, that is correct, the problem that it doesn’t find it

share page source maybe give some ideas…

sorry for the delay, here is it

looks very similar to -> [Android- Appium]Scroll an element(android.widget.HorizontalScrollView) left , I just want to scroll the element not the screen

try now add resourceIdMatches

getDriver().findElement(MobileBy.AndroidUIAutomator("new UiScrollable(new UiSelector().resourceIdMatches(\"*.tab_layout\").scrollable(true)).setAsHorizontalList().setSwipeDeadZonePercentage(10).scrollIntoView(new UiSelector().text(\""+textToSearch+"\"))")).click();

also try remove setSwipeDeadZonePercentage or change % (maybe it also affects)