Session always end and Application close during test

Hello, I use appium and robot framework with appium library in python to run test on android app.
I have a situation that first time I run my test suite everything is ok but the second time, my app always close and the log return that:

> [warn] e[35m[Appium]e[39m Closing session, cause was 'New Command Timeout of 660 seconds expired. Try customizing the timeout using the 'newCommandTimeout' desired capability'
> [info] e[35m[Appium]e[39m Removing session '650ea6fd-6154-4d76-95a5-015f49c9965a' from our master session list
> [debug] e[35m[UiAutomator2]e[39m Deleting UiAutomator2 session
> [debug] e[35m[UiAutomator2]e[39m Deleting UiAutomator2 server session

The session has been remove is ‘650ea6fd-6154-4d76-95a5-015f49c9965a’ but my current running session is ‘8cc44019-7750-4d5d-ac8a-cda412ec74e6’. I already put session-override=True in Open Application keyword and also check allow session override in appium GUI but It didn’t work. But when I run adb kill-server and adb devices before run my test suite and everything is ok. So what is cause of this problem and is this a problem with session override of appium or not ? Pls help me. Thanks very much !

–session-override is the server command line argument rather than a capability

Also make sure you properly close the previous session before starting a new one

Thank you but I just only put Close Application keyword in Teardown. Do anything else I need to do ? And In case I do not close the previous session properly, can I use allow session override option to prevent my current session stop while running test? Thank you so much.