[Slow - iOS] Found and clicked element, but timed out after it continued looking for it?

Appium is running very slow and timing out on all elements (although it actually is finding them)

For example:
My application launches and it takes about 30 seconds before it even tries to click the first button.
It searches for the element using WebElement/MobileElement using:

Page Object Example:

public class WelcomePO {
@iOSFindBy(accessibility = "welcomeSignIn")
    WebElement           welcomeSignIn;

public WelcomePO(WebDriver driver){
PageFactory.initElements(driver, this);
}

public WelcomePO clickSignInButton(){
welcomeSignIn.click();
}

}

And the test

@Test
public void simpleTest(){
     WelcomePO welcome = new WelcomePO(driver);
     welcome.clickSignInButton();
}

The simulator launches and it takes about 30 seconds for it to even click on the button.
Finally, after it is spamming searching for the button… (spams these logs below)

info: [debug] Socket data received (25 bytes)
info: [debug] Socket data being routed.
info: [debug] Got result from instruments: {"status":0,"value":""}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 11094ms. Timing out.
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {"status":7,"value":{"message":"An element could not be located on the page using the given search parameters.","origValue":""},"sessionId":"0f318b61-849c-4875-b570-4ac043f1c017"}
info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session/0f318b61-849c-4875-b570-4ac043f1c017/element 500 11095.253 ms - 179 
info: --> POST /wd/hub/session/0f318b61-849c-4875-b570-4ac043f1c017/element {"using":"id","value":"welcomeSignIn"}
info: [debug] Waiting up to 10000ms for condition
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: "au.getElementByAccessibilityId('welcomeSignIn')"
info: [debug] Sending command to instruments: au.getElementByAccessibilityId('welcomeSignIn')

It will click the button and navigate to the next page object.
Once I try another command such as “inputEmail”, I see the logs still spamming for 30 more seconds looking for the welcomeSignIn… although it just clicked it?

This is driving me nuts.