Try to connect to mac appium server

i try to write test in visual studio to connect to mac that in the mac i have appium that listening
i download from git the project , in c# for ios
this is the code in the test:
DesiredCapabilities capabilities = new DesiredCapabilities();
capabilities.SetCapability(“deviceName”, “iPhone”);

capabilities.SetCapability("udid", "59615a4560f1e673315a2558e714469874aa79dc");
        capabilities.SetCapability("CapabilityType.VERSION", "7.1.2");
        capabilities.SetCapability("CapabilityType.PLATFORM", "Mac");
        capabilities.SetCapability("platformName", "iOS");
        capabilities.SetCapability("browserName", "Safari");

Uri localURI = new Uri("http://10.3.6.23:4723/wd/hub");
       // Uri serverUri = Env.isSauce() ? AppiumServers.sauceURI : AppiumServers.localURI;
        // driver = new IOSDriver(localURI, capabilities, Env.INIT_TIMEOUT_SEC);
         driver = new IOSDriver(capabilities);

and the setting in appium:

when i debug the test i get the following error in the line driver = new IOSDriver(capabilities);:
Unexpected error. System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 10.3.6.23:4723
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.HttpCommandExecutor.Execute(Command commandToExecute)
at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)

i check and there is ping between the window and the mac machine, i also try to disable the mac firewall , but nothing help

please help me find the problem

anyone can help me ?