Two different pages of the android application are overlapping while finding the elements

Hi,
I have a android application which is created using react native. I need to automate the application. To find the element I am using Appium app inspector and UIAutomator and Monator . By using these 3 I am able to get the elements . But in some of the page I am not able to get the elements because 2 pages are overlapping.
Let me clear you with example

1. First I will open Home page of the Application. And I will find the elements .
  2. I will open login page and I will get the screenshot of login page to get the elements but in background I am getting Home page of the application.
    Here what happening is , I can see the Screenshot of Login page , when I try to get the elements by clicking on particular icon or text. I am getting the elements of Home page ( which is in background) . It is same with UIAutomator and Monator.
    I am not able to get any element of the login page.

Can anyone help me to overcome from this problem.

Please find the Screenshots
Homepage of the application: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_AUMKpxT2cNIhOFdNe98lCpAa7RjlTFx
LoginPage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CnvQK1HUMoQ8CO9h1cVu0_3LVe15CwqF
WhileFindingElements: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10FlunyTvy6NLCdcZWWVsba4ZDcoal_88

This is very common in react native apps. Im also facing the same problem. If you found any solution please let me know. [email protected]

Thanks,
Shahul.

To inspect the elements I used Macaca app inspector. This resolved my issue. But still I am having this issue with Appium app inspector and UIAutomator.

Hi @Mahadev ,

I tried opening inspector using Macaca app inspector, I’m getting following error

uiautomator-client.js:37:12 [master] pid:7828 C:\Users\SP00540006\AppData\Roa
ming\npm\node_modules\app-inspector\node_modules\uiautomatorwd\app\build\outputs
\apk\app-debug.apk not found, please resolve and reinstall android driver
Error: >> uiautomator-client.js:37:12 [master] pid:7828 C:\Users\SP00540006\AppD
ata\Roaming\npm\node_modules\app-inspector\node_modules\uiautomatorwd\app\build
outputs\apk\app-debug.apk not found, please resolve and reinstall android driver

at Logger.error (C:\Users\SP00540006\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\app-in

spector\node_modules\xlogger\lib\xlogger.js:169:9)
at UIAutomator.init (C:\Users\SP00540006\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ap
p-inspector\node_modules\uiautomatorwd\lib\uiautomator-client.js:37:12)
at UIAutomator.init.throw ()
at onRejected (C:\Users\SP00540006\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\app-insp
ector\node_modules\co\index.js:81:24)
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

Any idea what could be the issue?

@Sumeet_Panjabi
Before installing app inspector did you verify your environment is set?
Those are- Node,Android SDk, Gradle and Jdk
One more thing you are using emulator or real device.

Hi @Sumeet_Panjabi @Mahadev

Have you found any solution that isn’t stop using appium ?

Thank you!