Uiautomator issue and appium

i created a program in python to open mobile app on my emulator , this program runs great on my personal pc where i created and compiled it but the, i took this program to another device
my purchased dedicated server to run it , it keeps giving me the error below

[AndroidUiautomator2Driver@465a (fff0daa9)] The instrumentation process cannot be initialized. Make sure the application under test does not crash and investigate the logcat output.
[debug] [AndroidUiautomator2Driver@465a (fff0daa9)] Deleting UiAutomator2 session
[debug] [AndroidUiautomator2Driver@465a (fff0daa9)] Deleting UiAutomator2 server session
[AndroidUiautomator2Driver@465a (fff0daa9)] Did not get confirmation UiAutomator2 deleteSession worked; Error was: UnknownError: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: ‘DELETE /’ cannot be proxied to UiAutomator2 server because the instrumentation process is not running (probably crashed). Check the server log and/or the logcat output for more details
[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s 127.0.0.1:21503 shell am force-stop com.blissfulmeet.com
[debug] [Logcat] Stopping logcat capture
[debug] [ADB] Removing forwarded port socket connection: 8200
[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -P 5037 -s 127.0.0.1:21503 forward --remove tcp:8200’
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] Event ‘newSessionStarted’ logged at 1696866567272 (08:49:27 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time))
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] Encountered internal error running command: Error: The instrumentation process cannot be initialized. Make sure the application under test does not crash and investigate the logcat output.
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] at Object.errorAndThrow (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\appium\node_modules@appium\support\lib\logging.js:115:34)
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] at UiAutomator2Server.startSession (C:\Users\Administrator.appium\node_modules\appium-uiautomator2-driver\lib\uiautomator2.js:249:18)
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] at AndroidUiautomator2Driver.startUiAutomator2Session (C:\Users\Administrator.appium\node_modules\appium-uiautomator2-driver\lib\driver.js:430:5)
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] at AndroidUiautomator2Driver.createSession (C:\Users\Administrator.appium\node_modules\appium-uiautomator2-driver\lib\driver.js:241:7)
[debug] [AppiumDriver@90b8] at AppiumDriver.createSession (C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\appium\lib\appium.js:374:35)