Unable to click on IOS native element after switching context to NATIVE_APP

Hello,

I am automating a web application, which runs on safari(iOS) and Chrome(Android).
there is a particular flow in my application, wherein after clicking on a button, the application will switch to the native mode and install a OTA Profile on IOS mobile and in case of Android, it will redirect to the playstore and download/install an MDM agent.

I have been successfully able to automate the complete flow on Android. Wherein, I start with Chrome and switch the context to ‘NATIVE_APP’ and continue with automating the playstore activities of downloading/installing the agent.

Now, I am trying to automate the same for IOS. I am done with the Web part on Safari. But in case of IOS, I need to install a OTA profile. But when, i try to switch context to ‘NATIVE_APP’
I am able to successfully switch the context to NATIVE_APP, I am also able to successfully find the Element which i want.

But the moment, I try to perform a click on that element, there is an exception,
"Error communicating with the remote browser. It may have died.
Build info: version: ‘2.44.0’, revision: ‘76d78cf323ce037c5f92db6c1bba601c2ac43ad8’, time: ‘2014-10-23 13:11:40’
System info: host: ‘epmps-Mac-mini-e2e.local’, ip: ‘10.210.152.109’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.9.5’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_25’
Driver info: driver.version: RemoteWebDriver
"

Any help in the above matter will be highly appreciated.

Hello, did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue, but instead of an exception, the driver hangs for me. It finds the element, but when trying to click/tap on it, the driver hangs indefinitely.