Unable to Switch Context to WebView

We have different WebView workflows for our App. I’m able to switch context for the Workflows which has contexts NATIVE_APP, WEBVIEW_com.bluebird.mobile and WEBVIEW_Terrace (3 contexts),
And not able to switch context for the workflows which has only two context NATIVE_APP and WEBVIEW_Terrace. While switching the context … I get below error

Appium error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: unknown error: Failed to get sockets matching: @weblayer_devtools_remote_.*14722

(make sure the app has its WebView/WebLayer configured for debugging)

(Driver info: chromedriver=105.0.5195.52 (412c95e518836d8a7d97250d62b29c2ae6a26a85-refs/branch-heads/5195@{#853}),platform=Linux 5.16.7-200.fc35.x86_64 x86_64)

When I look on the internet for the error “make sure the app has its WebView/WebLayer configured for debugging”, I see solution to set setWebContentsDebuggingEnabled to true and we already set this configuration because some of the workflows are working.

Please let me know what i need to do here? OR what can I ask my DEV team to fix this.