Unable to switch to different android.widget.TableLayout and get text

Hi,
I am automating an app and I need to switch to different TableLayouts that are sent by the server and get their text.

Here is my code:
Test(priority = 6)
public void validate_purchase_information() {
driver.switchTo().frame(driver.findElement(By.xpath("//[@class=‘android.widget.TableLayout’ and @index=‘0’]")));
String dateTitile = driver.findElement(By.id(“com.adda52.cashApp:id/lblDate”)).getText();
driver.switchTo().frame(driver.findElement(By.xpath("//
[@class=‘android.widget.TableLayout’ and @index=‘1’]")));
String dateValue = driver.findElement(By.id(“com.adda52.cashApp:id/txtDate”)).getText();
System.out.println(dateTitile+" “+”= "+dateValue);
}

It gives me the following error:

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Not yet implemented. Please help us: http://appium.io/get-involved.html (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 38 milliseconds

Please help.

I am not sure but I guess you can confirm from appium team if driver.switchTo().frame() method of selenium is implemented by appium …

Even if it is not implemented, is there any other way to do it?

is this page a native or webview ?
if it is a native page how you concluded that you have to switch to Frames ?

It is a native app. As the layouts are dynamic and auto created, the only way I can think of is to switch to each layout to retrieve data.

Use it without switch , usually in native app’s switch is not required take example of native confirmation popup’s
we dont need to switch and then click OK button to accept them.

So try without switch just make sure u r locator is correct which ever element u read
One more thing to get the text or value of field you can also use

String dateValue1 = driver.findElement(By.id(“com.adda52.cashApp:id/txtDate”)).getAttribute(‘name’);
String dateValue2 = driver.findElement(By.id(“com.adda52.cashApp:id/txtDate”)).getAttribute(‘content-desc’);