Unrecognized arguments

Good morning. I’ve migrated from Appium 1.0 to Appium 2.0. Previously, I was running the Appium server by this command: appium -a 127.0.0.1 -p4725 --webdriveragent-port 8102. After the migration I get this:" [ERROR] Unrecognized arguments: --webdriveragent-port 8102". As I understand it in Appium 2.0 I can not set this port by ‘–webdriveragent-port’?

Try to run appium server --help to see the list of available command line arguments

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. It seems I didn’t notice this option last time:"–driver-xcuitest-webdriveragent-port".

@GragLam were you able to resolve it?, After migrating to 2.0 I’m also getting the error, let me know how you have resolved

Error:The local appium server has not been started. The given Node.js executable: /opt/homebrew/bin/node Arguments: [/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/appium/build/lib/main.js, --port, 15778, --address, 0.0.0.0, --log, /Users/prajwal/Desktop/TestVagrant/ekam repos/ekam-examples/build/ekam-execution-timeline/LoginTests/loginWithValidCredentials/logs/appium.log, --bootstrap-port, 62289, --session-override, --webdriveragent-port, 62290] 
Process output: 
[ERROR] Unrecognized arguments: --bootstrap-port 62289 --webdriveragent-port 62290