Updated to Appium v1.13.0 and Xcode to 11.0 and iOS to 12.4.1 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-webdriveragent/WebDriverAgentLib/Routing/FBWebServer.m:12:9: 'RoutingHTTPServer/RoutingConnection.h' file not found)

Am geeting below error: when i try to fetch the dependencies --> ./Scripts/bootstrap.sh

Please help.

Failed to write to /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-webdriveragent/Carthage/Build/iOS/RoutingHTTPServer.framework: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 “The file “RoutingHTTPServer.framework” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file.” UserInfo={NSURL=file:///usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-webdriveragent/Carthage/Checkouts/RoutingHTTPServer/build/ArchiveIntermediates/RoutingHTTPServer%20iOS/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/RoutingHTTPServer.framework, NSFilePath=/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-webdriveragent/Carthage/Checkouts/RoutingHTTPServer/build/ArchiveIntermediates/RoutingHTTPServer iOS/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/RoutingHTTPServer.framework, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fbdd1d3c900 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 “No such file or directory”}}

Can anybody help me in this fixing this issue ?

@Mukesh did you complete webdriveragent setup for real device after appium server update?
I do always “full manual” and never had problem yet.

1 Like