USB Hubs for iOS real device farms

Hello everybody! Thanks for taking the time to read!

Ive bought and returned 7 powered USB hubs on Amazon now. I finally found one that supports my 5 iphone 8’s but within 36 hours the USB gets disconnected by the mac due to excessive power draw. Note: This has a 120W power adapter. Iphone 8’s run to 12W but mine are fully charged doing nothing and have brightness at zero.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089DK7R74?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Im really hoping someone has some insights or ideas to help resolve the problem because everything works fine when its plugged in again. I am looking to increase my testing capacity but I just cant seem to figure this out. Maybe the answer is a different hub…What are you using on your 5-10 phone farms? Or maybe its a usb switch or some sort to schedule an unplug of some sort?

Thank you all so much in advance!

Check for example 16 Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Rack Mount Hub w/Surge Protection and DIN Rail

In general, only look for industrial solutions - they have better reliability characteristics and wider acceptable temperature ranges

Also consider a proper cooling solution in the lab as this equipment produces lots of heat.

Just bought one. Will report back. Thanks. I think it might be worthwhile for there to be guide somewhere on here about this topic. Im sure it would save Amazon probably $50k in returns lmfao

I use InLine® USB 3.2 Gen.1 7 Port Hub Aluminium Case with 2.5A Power Supply black |Hubs | Input / Output | Products | inline-info.com with iPhone11 and Nokias Android phones.
Now use 4 hubs with 25 phones.