WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: xcodebuild failed with code 65

Hi there,

I’m using appium (1.6.3) library from robotframework 3.0 on Mac desktop (Sierra, 10.12.3) to automate real iOS device (platform version 10.2.1). I’m using Xcode version 8.2.1 and XCUI Test Driver version 2.4.2.

Intermittently, I get " WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: xcodebuild failed with code 65 " while launching application.

Sometimes, I get “WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not proxy command to remote server. Original error: Error: socket hang up”.

Because of this two errors my scripts are failing. Mainly, these errors occur when I try to run 4-5 test suites. Kindly let me know if any of you knows some solution. I have already gone through a couple of similar questions and solutions discussed in the group but nothing worked for me.