Xcode 65 errors daily while running tests via cron for 3rd party applications

Hey, I’m using appium to automate 3rd party apps on iOS device.
Phone specs:
iOS version - 17.4
Model Name - iPhone 11
Xcode up to date
I have a Python code for automating 3rd party apps and everything works as expected.
Using appium-python-client = 2.11.1 quite old version (but I’ve started with this one and was too lazy to migrate over 4.x)
I have a free apple developer account so I’m signing webdriveragent-runner manually:
appium driver run xcuitest open-wda and assigning bundle_id for the runner if needed.

I’m launching my script via cron 3 times a day.
And here I am facing an issue cronjobs might run couple or more days in a row, but it just fails with xcode error (reconnect usb or restart device). Restart/reconnect helps, but it doesn’t really work for my use case device should go to the server room with where I’ll have limited access.

How can I prevent these issues with launching webdriveragentRunner on ios Device to enable automation mode? I’m not sure if’s that I’m using:

Outdated appium-python-client
Free apple dev account
Signing manually (had issues with automatic signing because I use a free dev account)
Or any other reasons that I’ve missed

First, update your client and all dependencies if you are going to run with the latest iOS. It just makes sense.

Second, you may want to have a look at capability:
appium:usePrebuiltWDA
So that you can install manually and use over and over. See more on capabilities here: