Xcode build successfully but unable to launch app in real device

Hi,

I wanted to deploy ipa file on a real device, the application has deployed successfully but unable to launch the app in ipad with the following errors,

1. Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 65
  2. xcodebuild exited with code ‘65’ and signal ‘null’

I’ve followed the steps mentioned for XCUITest driver,
https://github.com/appium/appium/blob/master/docs/en/appium-setup/real-devices-ios.md

and able to build the app in xcode - 8.3.3 and the build has succeeded
appium : 1.6.5
ipad version : 10.3.2

Is it required to provide the same developer account that has been used for the application development while building the xcode OR any valid developer account should work

Please clarify… if the answer is “any developer account should work” then why I’m getting the above errors…

Please suggest the solution

Open WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj ( in Xcode. Select your development team for both the WebDriverAgentLib and WebDriverAgentRunner targets.

WebDriverAgent.xcode project is available @ node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent (this path is relative to your appium installation).

Issue is related to XCODE build which I’m referring to different path…Now I’m able to run the scripts successfully