An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the

While selecting the date on Calendar, script crashes every time with this log: [though the same work fine on 1.2.1 ]

info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.support.v4.view.ViewPager[1]/android.widget.GridView[1]/android.widget.RelativeLayout[20]/android.widget.TextView[1]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command of type ACTION
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: find
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding //android.support.v4.view.ViewPager[1]/android.widget.GridView[1]/android.widget.RelativeLayout[20]/android.widget.TextView[1] using XPATH with the contextId: multiple: false

info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:13}

info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:13,“value”:{“message”:“An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command.”},“sessionId”:“f5f2dcd4-ec65-4676-bfda-7be3aee93309”}

info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session/f5f2dcd4-ec65-4676-bfda-7be3aee93309/element 500 475.038 ms - 154

There were changes to XPath in the latest release.
This should probably be returning an “element not found” error instead of an “unkown server error”, I’ll look into it.

XPath in version 1.2.1 was broken, the library not necessarily correct. Try re-building your xpath expression, piece by piece.

1 Like

(I changed your topic’s title, and added Tags instead, it’s more useful that way)

I’m seeing the same thing in 1.3+ for any xpath searches that don’t have a unique identifier. I see this when running my test case:

14:19:06,211 INFO xpath searching for ‘//android.widget.CheckBox[1]’
14:19:06,550 INFO Clicking element ‘//android.widget.CheckBox[1]’
14:19:06,892 INFO xpath searching for ‘//android.widget.CheckBox[3]’
ERROR

And the appium server log displays this during the same case:

info: [debug] Waiting up to 0ms for condition
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“find”,{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.CheckBox[1]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.CheckBox[1]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding //android.widget.CheckBox[1] using XPATH with the contextId: multiple: false
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Using: UiSelector[CLASS=android.widget.CheckBox, INSTANCE=0]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“value”:{“ELEMENT”:“20”},“status”:0}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:{“ELEMENT”:“20”},“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”}
info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session/e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502/element 200 317.873 ms - 88 {“status”:0,“value”:{“ELEMENT”:“20”},“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”}
info: --> POST /wd/hub/session/e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502/element/20/click {“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”,“id”:“20”}
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“element:click”,{“elementId”:“20”}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“element:click”,“params”:{“elementId”:“20”}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: click
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“value”:true,“status”:0}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:true,“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”}
info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session/e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502/element/20/click 200 290.196 ms - 76 {“status”:0,“value”:true,“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”}
info: --> POST /wd/hub/session/e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502/element {“using”:“xpath”,“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”,“value”:"//android.widget.CheckBox[3]"}
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“find”,{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.CheckBox[3]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.CheckBox[3]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding //android.widget.CheckBox[3] using XPATH with the contextId: multiple: false
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 309ms. Timing out.
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:13,“value”:{“message”:“An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command.”},“sessionId”:“e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502”}
info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session/e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502/element 500 310.397 ms - 154
info: --> DELETE /wd/hub/session/e6b8a168-6806-42ca-bed3-2fe8f8db7502 {}

I noticed that anytime I attempted an xpath search with the index of an element rather than a unique identifier like text, anything but the first element in the hierarchy would fail. For example, searching for //android.widget.CheckBox[1] works as expected but any searches for //android.widget.CheckBox[2] or //android.widget.CheckBox[3] will fail. The full path doesn’t work either.

IM having the same issue,

Using appium appium-dotnet-driver
v4.0.30319 - runtime
1.2.0.5 - version

I used a hybrid application with ironic framework

Appium 1.3+ Same issue - tied to xpath looking for the text value…

info: [debug] Waiting up to 1000ms for condition
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“find”,{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.Switch[@text][preceding::android.widget.TextView[@text = ‘Protune’]]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.Switch[@text][preceding::android.widget.TextView[@text = ‘Protune’]]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding //android.widget.Switch[@text][preceding::android.widget.TextView[@text = ‘Protune’]] using XPATH with the contextId: multiple: false
info: [debug] Waited for 127ms so far
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“find”,{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.Switch[@text][preceding::android.widget.TextView[@text = ‘Protune’]]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//android.widget.Switch[@text][preceding::android.widget.TextView[@text = ‘Protune’]]",“context”:"",“multiple”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding //android.widget.Switch[@text][preceding::android.widget.TextView[@text = ‘Protune’]] using XPATH with the contextId: multiple: false
info: [debug] Waited for 780ms so far
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 1426ms. Timing out.
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:13,“value”:{“message”:“An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command.”},“sessionId”:“888531af-421b-4161-8d07-c2fb2b6abb36”}
info: <-- POST /wd/hub/session/888531af-421b-4161-8d07-c2fb2b6abb36/element 500 1427.005 ms - 154
info: --> DELETE /wd/hub/session/888531af-421b-4161-8d07-c2fb2b6abb36 {}
info: Shutting down appium session

I added 10 retrys and all fail. so it is pretty consistent once the error is tripped.

Same Issue observed in a page where i need to identify Textbox, Calendar, Dropdown and Checkbox.
I am using Appium 1.2.4.1., its not working on Appium 1.2 even.
Kindly help at the earliest.

@jonahss : yes, its you were right, I have figured this out, actually in this case, even though the element is fetched in page source but not displayed in current screen so throws unknown exception
So, like isDisplayed of WebDriver should be considered before performing any action on found element and then automatically it will fall under “Not found/Not displayed/Hidden Element”, [at same time, having this check will increase command response time so we might not want to do it, what do you suggest !]
Also there are many places where 1st exception should be thrown is “Not found” [ even in 1.3.3]
I’m trying to reproduce issues to debug and find those places in appium lib, and will try to raise pull request.

Is this issue resolved? When I trying to access using the text(), I get No such element exception.

Here is the xpath that I am trying: //android.widget.TextView[contains(text(),‘Springboard’)]

It is still happening, I use 1.4.13, wrote test in java, it happens randomly in various tests

testSearchEmpty(au.com.lhgnow.mobile.ebranch.functional.ProductSearchTestCase) Time elapsed: 39.262 sec <<< ERROR!
org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 1.55 seconds
Build info: version: ‘2.48.2’, revision: ‘41bccdd10cf2c0560f637404c2d96164b67d9d67’, time: ‘2015-10-09 13:08:06’
System info: host: ‘lhmobiles-MacBook-Pro.local’, ip: ‘192.168.64.214’, os.name: ‘Mac OS X’, os.arch: ‘x86_64’, os.version: ‘10.11.3’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_71’
Driver info: io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver
Capabilities [{networkConnectionEnabled=false, warnings={}, databaseEnabled=false, deviceName=lhmobile iPad mini, platform=MAC, desired={udid=fa1a8e36ba14772ace1f3ad02c30e98a243fbd2a, platformName=iOS, deviceName=lhmobile iPad mini, platform=MAC}, webStorageEnabled=false, locationContextEnabled=false, browserName=iOS, takesScreenshot=true, javascriptEnabled=true, udid=fa1a8e36ba14772ace1f3ad02c30e98a243fbd2a, platformName=iOS}]
Session ID: c6c88274-049a-4abc-9243-6eb4fdbe015d
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:206)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:158)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:647)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileDriver.execute(DefaultGenericMobileDriver.java:42)
at io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver.execute(AppiumDriver.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver.execute(IOSDriver.java:1)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebElement.execute(RemoteWebElement.java:326)
at io.appium.java_client.DefaultGenericMobileElement.execute(DefaultGenericMobileElement.java:44)
at io.appium.java_client.MobileElement.execute(MobileElement.java:1)
at io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSElement.execute(IOSElement.java:1)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebElement.click(RemoteWebElement.java:84)
at au.com.lhgnow.mobile.ebranch.functional.BaseTestCase.loginWithToken(BaseTestCase.java:110)
at au.com.lhgnow.mobile.ebranch.functional.ProductSearchTestCase.testSearchEmpty(ProductSearchTestCase.java:15)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:176)
at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:141)
at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:122)
at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:142)
at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:125)
at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:129)
at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:252)
at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:247)
at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:86)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:252)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:141)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:112)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)

Results :

Tests in error:
testSearchEmpty(au.com.lhgnow.mobile.ebranch.functional.ProductSearchTestCase): An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)(…)

Tests run: 13, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 06:54 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2016-02-19T09:59:05+11:00

Hi,

I am Using 1.4.16.1 Version. I am also facing the sane issue. “An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command”. Please give us the workaround at least of please fix if any issue from Appium side. Every day i am executing 517 test cases but only 50% of which are passing. Could you please guide through this issue.

I have sample error message as follows;
Exception in test case: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. (Original error: read ECONNRESET) (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 20 milliseconds
Build info: version: ‘unknown’, revision: ‘unknown’, time: ‘unknown’
System info: host: ‘ZIN52AMIT-TEAM1’, ip: ‘10.233.82.129’, os.name: ‘Windows 7’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘6.1’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_51’
Driver info: com.utils.Keywords$AppiumTouchActionExtension

Is there anything i need to do here. Please guide.

Hi folks,

I am facing the same issue after click on login button in app. App takes few time to launch the login screen, after that it i am able to enter username and password, then click on login button. After that the app shows the blink screen for a while, as from the start screen and launches the next screen. I am able to get the page source from the driver, but not able to click or read any webelement or attributes in that page. The webelement actions always returns “org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command.” Tried on various scenarios no luck.

Updated appium to latest, Xcode to latest, Javascript executor, Actions, restart app, Switch between Native and WebView. No Luck. Is there any Workaround to fix this issue.

Thanks
Vinoop

Still, this issue is happening in V. 1.5.3. for Date picker after using method click() or clear() with Xpath.
Any workaround for this?

hi All,

I am also facing the same issue, Is there any workaround ?

Thanks & Regards,
Trisha

I was facing the same issue, I tried to figure out all possible solution, but at the end I found the solution and surprised that a small thing also cause this problem.
Solution: UI theme was causing this issue, the new theme which I implemented on my cell phone, was not allowing to interact appium. Hope this solution help you to resolve such issue.

I am facing this issue on appium 1.7.1 and uiautomator2. Any work around? I am not able to use xpath in my code.

I have met the same issue with Appium Desktop 1.2.7.
But I change to appium 1.4.16.1.
Seems to be OK.

This issue is observed mostly when we try to do swipe operations or interact with an element while the page is loading, navigating to other page or the previous operation is not yet completed.

Any work-around for this issue?

I have a same issue with Appium Desktop 1.4.16

info: → POST /wd/hub/session {“desiredCapabilities”:{“appActivity”:“com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”,“platformVersion”:“6.0”,“deviceName”:“emulator-5554”,“appPackage”:“com.sunmi.assistant”,“platformName”:“Android”},“capabilities”:{“firstMatch”:[{“appium:appActivity”:“com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”,“appium:appPackage”:“com.sunmi.assistant”,“platformName”:“Android”,“appium:platformVersion”:“6.0”,“appium:deviceName”:“emulator-5554”}]}}
info: Client User-Agent string: Python http auth
info: [debug] Using local app from command line: C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk
info: [debug] Creating new appium session b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8
info: Starting android appium
info: [debug] Getting Java version
info: Java version is: 1.8.0_181
info: [debug] Checking whether adb is present
info: [debug] Using adb from C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe
info: [debug] Using fast reset? true
info: [debug] Preparing device for session
info: [debug] Checking whether app is actually present
info: Retrieving device
info: [debug] Trying to find a connected android device
info: [debug] Getting connected devices…
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe devices
info: [debug] 2 device(s) connected
info: Found device 3310f0a4
info: [debug] Setting device id to 3310f0a4
info: [debug] Waiting for device to be ready and to respond to shell commands (timeout = 5)
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 wait-for-device
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “echo ‘ready’”
info: [debug] Starting logcat capture
info: [debug] Getting device API level
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “getprop ro.build.version.sdk”
info: [debug] Device is at API Level 23
info: Device API level is: 23
info: [debug] Extracting strings for language: default
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “getprop persist.sys.language”
info: [debug] Current device persist.sys.language:
info: [debug] java -jar “C:\Program Files (x86)\Appium\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-adb\jars\appium_apk_tools.jar” “stringsFromApk” “C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk” “C:\Users\XINWU~1.XIA\AppData\Local\Temp\com.sunmi.assistant”
info: [debug] No strings.xml for language ‘’, getting default strings.xml
info: [debug] java -jar “C:\Program Files (x86)\Appium\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-adb\jars\appium_apk_tools.jar” “stringsFromApk” “C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk” “C:\Users\XINWU~1.XIA\AppData\Local\Temp\com.sunmi.assistant”
warn: Error getting strings.xml from apk
info: [debug] Exception in thread “main” brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Multiple resources: spec=0x7f070018 drawable/abc_dialog_material_background, config=[DEFAULT]
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResConfig.addResource(ResConfig.java:63)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResConfig.addResource(ResConfig.java:56)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readEntry(ARSCDecoder.java:186)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readConfig(ARSCDecoder.java:157)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readType(ARSCDecoder.java:125)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage(ARSCDecoder.java:100)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(ARSCDecoder.java:78)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCDecoder.java:47)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackagesFromApk(AndrolibResources.java:605)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(AndrolibResources.java:74)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(AndrolibResources.java:66)
at io.appium.apktools.StringsXML.run(StringsXML.java:84)
at io.appium.apktools.Main.main(Main.java:31)

warn: Could not get strings, continuing anyway
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “echo ‘{}’ > /data/local/tmp/strings.json”
info: [debug] Checking whether aapt is present
info: [debug] Using aapt from C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\build-tools\android-4.4.2\aapt.exe
info: [debug] Retrieving process from manifest.
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\build-tools\android-4.4.2\aapt.exe dump xmltree C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk AndroidManifest.xml
info: [debug] Set app process to: com.sunmi.assistant
info: [debug] Not uninstalling app since server not started with --full-reset
info: [debug] Checking app cert for C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk.
info: [debug] executing cmd: java -jar “C:\Program Files (x86)\Appium\node_modules\appium\node_modules\appium-adb\jars\verify.jar” C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk
info: [debug] App already signed.
info: [debug] Zip-aligning C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk
info: [debug] Checking whether zipalign is present
info: [debug] Using zipalign from C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\build-tools\23.0.1\zipalign.exe
info: [debug] Zip-aligning apk.
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\build-tools\23.0.1\zipalign.exe -f 4 C:\Android_Test\app-universal-release_legu_signed_zipalign.apk C:\Users\XINWU~1.XIA\AppData\Local\Temp\118116-26292-1j0plyv\appium.tmp
info: [debug] MD5 for app is bbfb6d0f74662e6a4be30e13d19c3240
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “ls /data/local/tmp/bbfb6d0f74662e6a4be30e13d19c3240.apk”
info: [debug] Getting install status for com.sunmi.assistant
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “getprop ro.build.version.sdk”
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “pm list packages -3 com.sunmi.assistant”
info: [debug] App is installed
info: App is already installed, resetting app
info: [debug] Running fast reset (stop and clear)
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “am force-stop com.sunmi.assistant”
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “pm clear com.sunmi.assistant”
info: [debug] Forwarding system:4724 to device:4724
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 forward tcp:4724 tcp:4724
info: [debug] Pushing appium bootstrap to device…
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 push “C:\Program Files (x86)\Appium\node_modules\appium\build\android_bootstrap\AppiumBootstrap.jar” /data/local/tmp/
info: [debug] Pushing settings apk to device…
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 install “C:\Program Files (x86)\Appium\node_modules\appium\build\settings_apk\settings_apk-debug.apk”
info: [debug] Pushing unlock helper app to device…
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 install “C:\Program Files (x86)\Appium\node_modules\appium\build\unlock_apk\unlock_apk-debug.apk”
info: Starting App
info: [debug] Attempting to kill all ‘uiautomator’ processes
info: [debug] Getting all processes with ‘uiautomator’
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “ps ‘uiautomator’”
info: [debug] No matching processes found
info: [debug] Running bootstrap
info: [debug] spawning: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell uiautomator runtest AppiumBootstrap.jar -c io.appium.android.bootstrap.Bootstrap -e pkg com.sunmi.assistant -e disableAndroidWatchers false
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: numtests=1
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: stream=
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] io.appium.android.bootstrap.Bootstrap:
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: id=UiAutomatorTestRunner
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: test=testRunServer
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: class=io.appium.android.bootstrap.Bootstrap
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: current=1
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: 1
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Socket opened on port 4724
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Appium Socket Server Ready
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Loading json…
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] json loading complete.
info: [debug] Waking up device if it’s not alive
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“wake”,{}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Registered crash watchers.
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Client connected
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“wake”,“params”:{}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: wake
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:true}
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “dumpsys window”
info: [debug] Screen already unlocked, continuing.
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“getDataDir”,{}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“getDataDir”,“params”:{}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: getDataDir
info: [debug] dataDir set to: /data/local/tmp
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“compressedLayoutHierarchy”,{“compressLayout”:false}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:“/data/local/tmp”}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“compressedLayoutHierarchy”,“params”:{“compressLayout”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: compressedLayoutHierarchy
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:false}
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “am start -S -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -f 0x10200000 -n com.sunmi.assistant/com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”
info: [debug] Waiting for pkg “com.sunmi.assistant” and activity “com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity” to be focused
info: [debug] Getting focused package and activity
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “dumpsys window windows”
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “getprop ro.build.version.release”
info: [debug] Device is at release version 6.0.1
info: [debug] Device launched! Ready for commands
info: [debug] Setting command timeout to the default of 60 secs
info: [debug] Appium session started with sessionId b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session 303 29072.925 ms - 74
info: → GET /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8 {}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:{“platform”:“LINUX”,“browserName”:“Android”,“platformVersion”:“6.0.1”,“webStorageEnabled”:false,“takesScreenshot”:true,“javascriptEnabled”:true,“databaseEnabled”:false,“networkConnectionEnabled”:true,“locationContextEnabled”:false,“warnings”:{},“desired”:{“appActivity”:“com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”,“platformVersion”:“6.0”,“deviceName”:“emulator-5554”,“appPackage”:“com.sunmi.assistant”,“platformName”:“Android”},“appActivity”:“com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”,“deviceName”:“3310f0a4”,“appPackage”:“com.sunmi.assistant”,“platformName”:“Android”},“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← GET /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8 200 1.052 ms - 654 {“status”:0,“value”:{“platform”:“LINUX”,“browserName”:“Android”,“platformVersion”:“6.0.1”,“webStorageEnabled”:false,“takesScreenshot”:true,“javascriptEnabled”:true,“databaseEnabled”:false,“networkConnectionEnabled”:true,“locationContextEnabled”:false,“warnings”:{},“desired”:{“appActivity”:“com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”,“platformVersion”:“6.0”,“deviceName”:“emulator-5554”,“appPackage”:“com.sunmi.assistant”,“platformName”:“Android”},“appActivity”:“com.sunmi.assistant.ui.activity.WelcomeActivity”,“deviceName”:“3310f0a4”,“appPackage”:“com.sunmi.assistant”,“platformName”:“Android”},“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: → POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements {“value”:“com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser”,“using”:“id”,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“find”,{“strategy”:“id”,“selector”:“com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser”,“context”:“”,“multiple”:true}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“id”,“selector”:“com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser”,“context”:“”,“multiple”:true}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser using ID with the contextId: multiple: true
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Using: UiSelector[RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] getElements selector:UiSelector[RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Element is null: (0)
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] getElements tmp selector:UiSelector[INSTANCE=0, RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Failed to locate element. Clearing Accessibility cache and retrying.
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Finding com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser using ID with the contextId: multiple: true
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Using: UiSelector[RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] getElements selector:UiSelector[RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] getElements tmp selector:UiSelector[INSTANCE=0, RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 976ms. Timing out.
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 977.639 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: → POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements {“value”:“com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser”,“using”:“id”,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“find”,{“strategy”:“id”,“selector”:“com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser”,“context”:“”,“multiple”:true}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“find”,“params”:{“strategy”:“id”,“selector”:“com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser”,“context”:“”,“multiple”:true}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Failed to locate element. Clearing Accessibility cache and retrying.
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 7ms. Timing out.
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 6.485 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 14ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 14.732 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 32ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 32.366 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 35ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 36.127 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 22ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 22.159 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 36ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 36.355 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 38ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 38.853 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 29ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 29.371 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 32ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 33.046 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Condition unmet after 31ms. Timing out.
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 32.023 ms - 74 {“status”:0,“value”:,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Element is null: (1)
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] getElements tmp selector:UiSelector[INSTANCE=1, RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“1”}]}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“1”}],“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 687.368 ms - 89 {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“1”}],“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] getElements tmp selector:UiSelector[INSTANCE=1, RESOURCE_ID=com.sunmi.assistant:id/etUser]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“2”}]}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“2”}],“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 35.299 ms - 89 {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“2”}],“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: → POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/element/2/click {“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”,“id”:“2”}
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“element:click”,{“elementId”:“2”}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“element:click”,“params”:{“elementId”:“2”}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: click
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:true}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:true,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/element/2/click 200 22.763 ms - 76 {“status”:0,“value”:true,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“3”}]}
info: [debug] Responding to client with success: {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“3”}],“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/elements 200 51.204 ms - 89 {“status”:0,“value”:[{“ELEMENT”:“3”}],“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: → POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/element/3/value {“value”:[“1”,“8”,“5”,“1”,“2”,“1”,“2”,“0”,“1”,“3”,“2”],“id”:“3”,“text”:“18512120132”,“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: [debug] Pushing command to appium work queue: [“element:setText”,{“elementId”:“3”,“text”:“18512120132”,“replace”:false}]
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“action”,“action”:“element:setText”,“params”:{“elementId”:“3”,“text”:“18512120132”,“replace”:false}}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command action: setText
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Using element passed in.
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Attempting to clear using UiObject.clearText().
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Text not cleared. Assuming remainder is hint text.
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Sending plain text to element: 18512120132
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:13,“value”:“Unknown error”}
info: [debug] Responding to client with error: {“status”:13,“value”:{“message”:“An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command.”,“origValue”:“Unknown error”},“sessionId”:“b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8”}
info: ← POST /wd/hub/session/b525dd97-1825-49b8-9973-3cfe3241ccb8/element/3/value 500 60.748 ms - 182
info: [debug] Didn’t get a new command in 60 secs, shutting down…
info: Shutting down appium session
info: [debug] Pressing the HOME button
info: [debug] executing cmd: C:\soft\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140321\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 3310f0a4 shell “input keyevent 3”
info: [debug] Stopping logcat capture
info: [debug] Logcat terminated with code null, signal SIGTERM
info: [debug] Sent shutdown command, waiting for UiAutomator to stop…
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got data from client: {“cmd”:“shutdown”}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Got command of type SHUTDOWN
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Returning result: {“status”:0,“value”:“OK, shutting down”}
info: [debug] [BOOTSTRAP] [debug] Closed client connection
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: numtests=1
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: stream=.
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: id=UiAutomatorTestRunner
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: test=testRunServer
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: class=io.appium.android.bootstrap.Bootstrap
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: current=1
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: 0
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: stream=
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] Test results for WatcherResultPrinter=.
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] Time: 67.207
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] OK (1 test)
info: [debug] [UIAUTOMATOR STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: -1
info: [debug] UiAutomator shut down normally
info: [debug] Cleaning up android objects
info: [debug] Cleaning up appium session
info: [debug] We shut down because no new commands came in