Xcodebuild failed with code 65 (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information) Command duration or timeout: 32.63 seconds

Thanks @Aleksei

i have installed carthage via brew install carthage but it installed it at location : /usr/local/Cellar/ where as @vani.hosagoudra suggested that carthage should be inside WebDriverAgent Folder path : usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent which i am not able to.
More over: i am getting this error:

[BaseDriver] Session created with session id: f3e8618c-a309-4e71-9660-768047767154
[Xcode] Finding XcodePath by symlink because Error: Command ā€˜xcode-select --print-pathā€™ errored out: Error: spawn xcode-select ENOENT
at exports._errnoException (util.js:1026:11)ā€¦
But when i execute this command on Terminal is shows the complete path

Any help would be highly appreciated.

can you please share the some samples here.
we should put the key value pairs?..
pls share some examples. here

can you pls post any sample code here?

DEVELOPMENT_TEAM is the Account name if not.
Can you tell me how this looks like

You can find the Development team details in the developer account

Name:Enterprise_Development_APNS_ProfileType:iOS DevelopmentApp ID:
DANY Mobile APNS (com.dishnetwork.DANY-Mobile)
Certificates:
3 total
Devices:
153 total
Enabled Services:
App Groups, Game Center, In-App Purchase, Push Notifications
Expires:Nov 16, 2017Status:Active

Name is the development team ???

Development Team is TEam ID number , you can find it under Membership Details in developer account.

Membership Information
Program Type
Apple Developer Enterprise Program
Team Name
Sling Media Inc.
Team ID
QX6CSLZ8HN
Entity Type
In-House / Enterprise
Phone
Address
1051 E. Hillsdale Blvd.
Ste. 500
Foster City, California 94404
United States
Expiration Date
February 03, 2017
Device Reset Date
February 03, 2017
Team Agent
Ilya Geller
Your Role

so development team is QX6CSLZ8HN???

Its a alphanumberic not number

Now i m getting this error

[Xcode]
Testing failed:

[Xcode] No profiles for ā€˜com.facebook.IntegrationAppā€™ were found: Xcode couldnā€™t find a provisioning profile matching ā€˜com.facebook.IntegrationAppā€™.
Code signing is required for product type ā€˜Applicationā€™ in SDK ā€˜iOS 10.0ā€™
** TEST FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

https://github.com/appium/appium-xcuitest-driver Take the help from this link.
You have to pass the location of your .xcconfig file as the desired capability in your java code. And further you may have to do manual configurations also.

Please read the link and related posts first.

Thanks Sir i am bale to launch application on IOS 10.

Iā€™m having the same problem (Registry returned 404 for GET on https://registry.npmjs.org/carthage). Did you find a workaround for it by any chance?

Yeah thats the development team

Hi @crujzo, Were you able to find a solution for the carthage installation in this location /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent ??

Please help.

How did you launch the app. Iā€™m stuck in ā€œUnable to start Webdriver Agentā€. Do have any solution to this ?

Follow these steps: Getting error "linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

@pavanbachu - I ran appium-doctor and noticed that I somehow have two versions of Carthage installed. One is in WebDriverAgent as expected, but the one that Appium Doctor points to is elsewhere:

info AppiumDoctor āœ” Carthage was found at: /usr/local/bin/carthage

Before I start trying to reconfigure everything, do you know if this could be causing me to get an xcodebuild failed with code 65 warning when trying to tests on the iOS simulator?

Iā€™ve followed just about all of the instructions that I can find to get rid of this error and Iā€™m just not getting anywhere. Iā€™ve run Appium Doctor many times but all tests passed, so I never really thought to check the installation paths.

@crujzo, I am in the exact same position you were in. I have followed @pavanbachu 's instructions:

My path here:

/usr/local/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-xcuitest-driver/WebDriverAgent/

Only lists:

npmignore
.travis.yml
CONTRIBUTING.md
Cartfile
Cartfile.resolved
Inspector/
LICENSE
PATENTS
PrivateHeaders/
README.md
Scripts/
WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj/
WebDriverAgentLib/
WebDriverAgentRunner/
WebDriverAgentTests/
WebDriverAgentUSBClient/ 

As you can see, Carthage is not there. It is installed at /usr/local/Cellar/

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Appium, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Carthage through both npm and brew, to no avail.

The .xcconfig file I have created under WebDriverAgent is not being recognized. I am on appium --version 1.6.3. I would greatly appreciate any help.

@chiwhitesox56 Whats appium version ? Try with latest Appium Version and please share config file